Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm Not Obsessed with London

I'm Not Obsessed with London, I've just been there about five times so far.

The fourth of these five times was on the 5th of May, consisted of a solo adventure exploring the city, and was totally amazing. In spite of such amazingness, I promised myself that I wouldn't bore you with the details here. There are pictures online, but for now I will focus on sharing my UCEAP Farewell excursion on the 15th of May.

No matter how many variations of this same picture I have, I still feel
the obligation to take more whenever I have the opportunity.

We stopped to get Ice Cream and hang out
in the park in front of the London Eye!

I tried to be artsy, and failed.
She doesn't wanna leave England.
I feel ya, Rachel.

Selfie with our Eye Capsule!!



Westminster!

She couldn't get up.
Post-eye tea!


My first macaroon!!
(Of course it was in London instead of Paris...)


No comments:

Post a Comment